We gather at 10:00 am on Sundays at The Tabernacle, 35 Tabernacle Rd SW, in Hartselle, AL. Join us! (except on 6/24/18 we are at Falkville Highschool Auditorium, 45 Clark Dr, Falkville, AL)
We are first Christian, second Evangelical, third Missional and fourth Reformed.
- Christians – We believe in the Scriptures alone, in the Grace of God alone, by Faith alone, in Jesus Christ alone, for the Glory of God alone.
- Evangelicals – We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible Word of God. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, his virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, atoning death through his shed blood, bodily resurrection, ascension, and His return. We ￼believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for salvation. We believe that the Holy Spirit has a present indwelling ministry inside us that enables us to live a godly life. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved unto life and lost unto damnation. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in Christ.
- Missional – We believe that our local churches must be faithful to the content of unchanging Biblical doctrine while continually changing to the context of the culture in which they minister.
- Reformed – We believe that God created man and woman in sinless perfection as his image bearers, however, they sinned against God and fractured his design; resulting in everyone since being a sinner by nature and choice. We believe that this separated man from God, so he sent his son to live a sinless life, and a substitutionary atoning death for the salvation of the elect with no obligation to save anyone. We believe that the salvation of the elect was predestined by God in eternity past. We believe that the gospel should be proclaimed to all people so that all who believe may be saved. We believe that true Christians will persevere to the end. We believe that we were created to Worship God. We believe that were made to Glorify God and enjoy Him forever.
We are a Gospel Centered Disciple-Making Church committed to planting Gospel Centered Disciple Making Churches.
Gospel Centered- is the expression of a life surrendered to the Lordship of Jesus Christ in every area of our lives. Everything in our lives revolves around the Gospel. We are empowered to love, serve, and forgive because Christ first loved, served and forgave us.
Disciple Making- is the process by which a mature Christian devotes his or her life to a few individuals through life on life intensive teaching, training and accountability to equip those disciples to reproduce themselves into qualified men and women who will equip others to do the same.
G- Gospel Centered Followers of Jesus Christ
R- Reaching out to our community through
A- Authentic Relationships that are
C- Changing lives with the Gospel and
E- Equipping believers through Discipleship
- The authority of Scripture as the God-breathed, inerrant, infallible, Holy and inspired Word of God.
- Our entrance into a relationship with God can only happen by repentance and faith in the Gospel (Jesus Christ’s life, death, burial and resurrection) alone.
- Our whole life as a follower of Jesus Christ is to be one of repentance and faith in the Gospel.
- Our fellowship with the body of followers of Jesus Christ is also dependent on our fellowship with God through the Gospel.
- Our worship which includes all of our life: beliefs, actions, ideas and behaviors are dependent upon the freedom given to us by God through the Gospel.
- Our mission of making disciples of all nations is dependent upon the means of Grace being passed on in life on life relationships through the context of the Gospel.
The leader of our Church is Jesus Christ. He uses man as he seeks the Bible for insight into the will of God. Our church is Elder ruled and Staff and Elder led.
We are an elder led church. Our elders are responsible to protect the vision, passion, and purity of the church. Our elders are committed to know our members well enough to lead them in their journey spiritually, emotionally, mentally, financially, as well as physically. The elders at Grace are responsible to feed the members spiritually; they are able to teach the truths of the Bible whether it be one on one or small groups. The elders are also responsible to protect the members from false doctrines and relationally. Each elder has gone through extensive training in leadership and discipleship and are equipped to make disciples, to counsel, to lead and to teach. They all meet the Biblical requirements expressed in I Timothy and Titus.
Tim is married to Kelly. They have four children; Jay(2005), Ashton(2005), Josh(2006), and Jonathan(2010), Kelly is a full-time mother and formerly coached the Varsity Volleyball Coach at Decatur Heritage Christian Academy. Tim has worked in Youth, College, Young Married, Missions, Church Planting, Church Revitalization and is currently the Church Planter of Grace Fellowship. Tim is gifted in teaching, evangelism, and leadership. Tim serves the church as the primary communicator, visionary, and discipler of our church. email@example.com (256)654-8460
Teaching Elder/ Pastor/ Church Planter
Trace is married to Ginger. They have three children Cullen (2002), Ansley (2005), and Rowan (2012). Trace is the CEO and President of GO ENGLAND. Trace and Ginger have experience in youth, college, young married, church planting, and missions. Trace is a gifted leader, discipler, teacher and pioneer. He leads our work in Hartselle that we pray will be our next church plant. firstname.lastname@example.org
Faith is married to Chase. Faith is a very gifted singer with a heart for leading people into the presence of God through music and song. She serves together with her husband to lead our worship team. She is also gifted in administration, planning , organizing and leading women. email@example.com (334)372-7580
Sam is married to Rebecca. They have three children Adalyn(2004), Maela (2007), and Mitt(2008). Sam is a Chemical Engineer with BP and Becca works as a personal trainer. Sam has great gifts in management, organization, and administration. Sam leads in our community group ministry, he disciples men, and he also leads our production team. Sam is an intricate part of our long and short term planning. Sam and Becca are one of the original couples who launched Grace Fellowship Church. firstname.lastname@example.org (205)492-2866
Kelly is married to Ali. He has two grown children Hunter(1995) and Ryan(1998) and works as an Engineer with Romans Group. Ali owns a company called ReadySetSweat specializing in swim instruction and triathlon coaching. Kelly is gifted in management, organization and leadership and is a faithful servant in all he does. He is great at discovering ways that the church can serve the community and is also a large part of our vision leading and planning. email@example.com (256)566-9093
Chase is married to Faith. They have three children Alaina(2004), Brinley(2008), and Libby(2014). Chase owns Aldridge Insurance, and Faith assists in the running of the company. Chase has gifts in faith, organization, and management, and serves in outreach, discipleship, teaching and co-leads our worship team. He is also involved in all of our planning and decision making. firstname.lastname@example.org (334)372-7006